TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

Ann: Ceasing to be a substantial holder, page-15

1. 4,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    From ***** news

The Democratic Republic of Congo’s Chamber of Mines believes the recent “decision by the DRC’s Ministry of Mines to suspend consultations with the DRC’s mining industry about the country’s proposed new mining code, and to refer it in draft legislation form to parliament instead, poses a material threat to further investment.

I wonder how this change of code could affect established mines. We have seen gov'ts do this in various countries to ill effect. (Australia too)

As for directors buying shares. Considering their salaries, and the price at present, the purchase not show much confidence. Acorn is a canny investment company. Them leaving at such low prices was NOT a good sign, even if you don't like the company. I personally would have thought directors would have been loading up at these prices, and had their new holdings announced immediately. All a bit disappointing for holders who bought at higher prices.

A Swedish Company that states they like to buy when the cycles are low has made a major investment in copper, so some see a bright coppery future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.