ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3 Posts.
    Hello all,
    Well it has been seven (7) days since I last stopped by and nothing has changed. The stock is still 0.003c bid and 0.004c offered. This should be pleasing to everyone and not upsetting. I recently participated in a placement through an Australian broker whereby we received stock at approximately a 12% discount, guess what happened ? The stock almost immediately traded at or below the placement price as the broker was selling at breakeven or slightly less as he was still in front after fees and commissions. Douarado is holding at a 50% premium to the placement price and not 1 sophisticated investor has felt uncomfortable enough holding to sell at break even, if this doesn't signal something to you then I cannot teach you. I see some shareholders seem to think the selling at 0.003 is a primary indicator of no deal or drama, but this is wrong. If there was no deal or issues, I assure you the brokers who have been so happy to lock in 50% profits would have no qualms about wiping out the 0.002 bid and recouping their funds, so people need to sit back and relax rather than watching the minute by minute trade as I said last week. 550Mio shares were issued and by my tally there has been less than 100Mio sold, less than 20% of the funds placed that are in a 50% profit have returned for sale. I understand everyone has their own opinion, but (perhaps in my old age), I certainly fail to see how anyone could construe this as a negative or a precursor to anything but fantastic news pending. It is naive to think that none of the placement would return to market, 50% profit is extremely salivating, but what is installed is more salivating and the reason why there is still approximately 450Mio of the placement shares not available for sale. Some sophisticated investors may have expected news sooner and have lightened their parcel to chase other placements the broker is offering, good luck to them. Others may have taken the opportunity to lighten their load and free carry, as it makes it easier to exit their position once news is announced. Now as to the speculation that sophisticated investors have a intimate knowledge of when the deal is getting announced and therefore selling because they know it is not imminent, this is simply untrue. I am as wise (or unwise) as any of you as to when the trading halt and subsequent announcement will be made. I wish I knew, but I simply don't and although I have tried, will not be disclosed that information. So the sophisticated investors selling do not know when the deal is due and are more than likely de-risking a small portion at a 50% profit, fantastic for them ! This should not be construed as a negative, as the stock has not traded at 0.002 since the placement meaning there is overwhelming interest for the stock and people are happy to pay a premium for an entry. I can assure you there is more than just the Hotcopper/Commsec/E-trade community buying this stock, and I myself have even assisted and purchased some at 0.003 to support. A deal will be announced when everything is in place. Strangely enough you chaps miss the key point, the more the sophs let go at 0.003, the higher the cost base for all involved is, meaning there should be less stock being offered at cheaper prices when the deal arrives. If anyone wants to hear it from the horses mouth, pick up the phone and call Pete Wall, his number is publicly available 0403 065 957. I won't consider selling DUO until I see a price sensitive ticker in the screen and read details of the deal, selling prior is giving into fear mongering which negates why you first purchased. Appreciate those taking onboard the "loose lips sink ships" recommendation, patience will reward you far more than speculation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.