HIT 0.00% $2.00 hitech group australia limited

Ambitious.1 - Appreciate your well thought through...

1. 242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Ambitious.1 - Appreciate your well thought through contributions. I think we are hunting for the same types of positions.

HIT has been on my list for a while - liquidity has always been a problem - the business is reasonably solid given we are in shell territory market caps here. This came up to my radar because it was trading below cash at bank.

Comment in the annual report suggests that dividends aren't on the cards this year. - which has kept me on the sidelines.
    "
    It has been the dividend policy of the board since listing to make an annual fully franked dividend payout of approximately 65% of net profit after tax. However, that has been dependent on a number of factors including profits, available cash and the financial and taxation position of the Group. The Company has decided against declaring a dividend in the 2015 financial year in view of the need to maintain sufficient cash reserves needed for working capital. With increased revenue and the lag between payments to contractors and receipt of income from clients there is a need to ensure that cash reserves for working capital are sufficient"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.00
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $84.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 493 $2.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.09 478 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.