ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 110 Posts.
    Fund managers are pretty normal people, working for a salary and doing the best they can with the information available. They are also after that "edge" over competitors and really value input from people like you who are serious about investing YOUR OWN MONEY and who do the research.
    HC has some clever people posting on the site and I guarantee you will not sound like a 12 year old. Also, don't be afraid to ring the CFO of the companies in which you hold shares. Remember, YOU OWN PART OF THE COMPANY THEY WORK FOR!! They also don't know whether you are about to buy 10% of their stock, so they wont dismiss you.

I found from an interaction on BKN that an interested party was bound in early January last year not to trade in BKN shares for 12 months and this ban should come off by the end of this week. So I expect the SP to jump this week. It's started already.

I also found out from a larger Norwegian shareholder that it loans a lot of shares to shorters and expect that they may reign in these shares soon.

Pick up the phone and let me know how you get on! Perhaps start with First State Super and find out whether their sales are just early dumps of Index Fund shares. Based on today's price, they seem to be out of pocket already!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.