ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3350
    The thought has crossed my mind too, but Keenihan and Morgan are major holders too and are keeping there's, albiet they are still getting paid by the Australian entity.
    I can't understand the stupid way Burton's gone about it. When the shareprice was 6 cents he could have shopped his entire parcel around for 5.5 cents to sophisticated investors. They way he's done it simply means he's getting less and less every time he sells. It almost looks like he wants the share price to plummet (a falling out without other directors perhaps). Just silly shout-yourself-in-the-foot stuff.
    In the end, we can only go by what the announcements have been thus far, meeting or exceeding expectations at every step...
    And in the end, yes, this might not turn out commerical. But that's the nature of the game. And lets no forget, it may not be commercial (or only marginally commercial) for a small entity like TSV, but given the huge size of the gas field, the asset may still have value to sell to an international with deeper pockets (i.e. who can lower drilling costs with economies of scale, and who can take a longer view on a huge gasfield).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.