CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. tcf
    6,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    I agree the KRC Board should be talking vanadium - but they won't.

They only talk gold, copper silver and have outright rejected vanadium association in the past.

Although they are King River Copper their focus now is gold but it could easily be vanadium. Who knows?

I think the Board is suffering an identity crises and keeps chasing its tail on what it wants to be OR what the speculation market wants it to be. Maybe lithium next!! Who knows?

But it would be nice if the Board made it clear to shareholders and the broader market what they want the company to be.

Whilst the Board is confused what do you think shareholders and the market is?

Read all company reports for the last 6 years and you wont see vanadium mentioned very often. Strange when they say they have a "world class" vanadium deposit. But then again sister company SPX had a "world class" rare earths project too and they walked away from that just 12 months ago. "World class" are words that flowed easily from people associated with KRC and SPX in the past.

The current .42 cent fundraising is for gold, copper exploration in the coming months. Not vanadium. When that money runs out and if nothing of note is found where will the next dollar come from?? What expectation will the Board provide to shareholders and other potential investors and keep the smile off their faces in doing that?

That's the $$$$ big question to ask. Very worrying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $5.031K 559.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 31219339 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 600000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.