AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Thesi...you got that right. For 4 years I have watched...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Thesi...you got that right. For 4 years I have watched manipulation and undercover activities with this stock. Some from the large banks like UBS....large stakeholders...and other instances of what appear to be insider trading. I have lost a lot of faith in the ASX's ability or willingness to bring these companies and individuals to task over some of the more blatant violations. That...and other issues is why I finally advised all of my friends and associates who were holding shares of ORE and GXY to sell out and buy Albemarle. So far..so good. I believe the NYSE runs a tighter ship than the ASX. Not in every case, but it certainly gets policed better when it comes to filings and management restrictions. I'm sure ORE will go higher in spite of all this over time....impossible to stop worldwide lithium adoption now. Even with Czar Trump overturning environmental laws, clean water regulations, pursuing oil tar sands, and just about every other poison known to science. Fortunately the lithium movement is to far advanced for the idiot to stop it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.