LYC 0.48% $6.26 lynas rare earths limited

Ann: Ceasing to be a substantial holder, page-27

1. 974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    If I was to put forward a view on some hypothetical poster it would be along the following lines.
    I once thought one of the posters here was once SMSL as he came in about the same time Joli moved on to be a mod. Once thought he may even have the same ip address, there were some similarities in their posts and said so.
    But now I am not so sure maybe just a very sad old man who no longer has relevance in his work life which would seem to have something to do with financial analysis but at a lower level than accountant or if higher not a very good one. Or maybe some debenture is setting in. (it happens I have some brilliant friends who just ramble on about how they were once relevant)
    The posts are mostly incoherent and incredibly verbose full of figures that would take ages to verify, one could say unsubstantiated (notice he went quite when Aus was taken down). I do thank those of you that do take the time to question the figures. He is the most prolific poster on HC (140+ since June)but only comments on one stock LYC ??? wtf maybe the only investor HC has that is so focussed maybe to the extent that it is an obsession. I just wish he would share his views with holders of another stock this one is cluttered enough and takes up more time reading than other sites take combined, and that is when I skip the verbose BS posted by my hypothetical poster.
    As for the SMSL reference there is an election in Malysia next year LAMP is in a marginal seat expect more crap than you can imagine. Hope AL has briefing luncheons for political wannabes. I like luncheons with pollies because the minders are not invited. Lets hope rational thought conquers fear mongering.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.26
Change
-0.030(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $5.865B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.29 $6.30 $6.24 $5.560M 885.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 29004 $6.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.26 5618 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.