LYC 0.16% $6.29 lynas rare earths limited

Penny let me help you go to this...

1. 7,458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    Penny let me help you go to this websitehttp://www.thecalculatorsite.com/finance/calculators/cagr-calculator.php Put in $100 for start amount $126 for ending amount and 3 months for period and post what you get. It is a little different than what I said because I did not include compounding. it is about 3 % higher in fact. If you don't like my site just google CAGR (you do know what that means) calculator. Keep trying 100 or so different calculators to see if any differ from what I said by more than a few %. You have shown your sophistication in investing by not knowing how to calculate you CAGR for your earnings. I should think you would look something up before criticizing when you are unclear about what it means.

The reason I picked this one is it handles Months easily. Some of the calculators cannot handle less than 2 years. I do not use this one, just found it. I used a CAGR formula supplied with my spread sheet.

The biggest boost to my investing was about 20 years ago when after reading a book I started calculating CAGR after taxes and inflation on all my investments. It was an eye opener to see what was really working and not working for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.29
Change
-0.010(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $5.879B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.34 $6.37 $6.29 $15.63M 2.473M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1079 $6.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.31 10515 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.