AMD 0.00% 0.3¢ arrow minerals ltd

Ann: Ceasing to be a substantial holder, page-28

1. 31,806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    One last one for now....a placement of let say 30mill at 5cents might also be the play...was thinking about it and thinking thats why we down these levels
    I know sentiment is very bad but spent last night reading things on h.c and a few announcements then went to other recent runners and these prices make no sense...the chart makes me understand why people are very angry but l cant work out how many shares passed at .001 opposed to .002 and higher
    I think its going to be a busy 6 to 8weeks here but will be watching very closely how company plays it from here....still see 10 to 12cents(plus upside) but think if they do want to buy market trust back it will have to be respectful of new holders backing it or else 12months from now register could be diluted unfairly like in previous years although explorers did lose plenty investors to tech stocks etc etc in tough conditions
    These guys have very good prospects and it would be a shame if all cant make money out of it and manage register while its still very small...really the upside is huge in better market conditions and with hot prospects
    Thats it now
    Hope all seg holders see better times
    A new era we hope

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.697K 1.478M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
159 289935600 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 130060984 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.