CF1 0.00% 2.3¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Ceasing to be a substantial holder, page-67

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    I don’t understand some of the conspiracy theories and vitriol being directed at Mr Walker just because he’s chosen to offload some of his OWN holdings. Just as everyone else is entitled to buy/sell/hold/trade/invest so is he. Let’s not forget that Matthew’s contribution and indeed Cicero’s was crucial to the Intiger’s RTO and listing on the ASX.

I don’t intend going through the ASX announcements but a quick search reveals that on 7/8/2017 Intiger announced Mr Mathew Walker has chosen to step aside to pursue other commercial activities. That was 6 months ago so it should not come as a surprise really that he has also elected to reduce his holdings.

The Top 20 Report released on 8/1/2018 shows that Mr Walker had reduced his holdings to 85,000,000 (heads). With yesterday’s release we find out that MW has been selling and by my count he still holds around 30,000,000 heads (correct @crgmat). Whether he continues to hold or sell is anyone’s guess but it really is his own business. I say, all the best Matthew and good luck in your future business ventures.

MW wasn’t the only one selling during the last 6 months whilst others have been buying in. There’s clearly soaking going on. In my opinion I’d prefer to see the consolidation continue a while longer so that there's a solid foundation to support sustained growth going forward.

All I know is that I’ve been much happier with Intiger’s start to 2018 than in 2017 and hope that the company is able to maintain the forward momentum. Let’s see what unfolds and glta.

Henry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 103307 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 264986 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.