CF1 4.55% 2.1¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Very good point. He clearly is no longer in the loop,...

1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Very good point.

He clearly is no longer in the loop, considering he started selling a week before the potentially huge CBA announcement. He had a huge holding for someone not in the loop.

As we know, company making huge strides, and no doubt derisked significantly, but still a lot of risk here until we get runs on the board. He’s probably wisely managing risk, and a lot across HC proudly promote they’re free carried, yet when a sub holder does it, it’s the end of the world.

SP has risen dramatically, despite his selling, so it appears that some that ARE in the know are loading up, be it Boom2 users or whoever might be closer to the company than MW. Can’t wait for the next couple of weeks without the consistent downward pressure we’ve faced in the past few Weeks. Looking forward to the handbrake coming off.

The company is clearly in the strongest position it has ever been in, and now not having one holder who had so much power to manipulate the price for his own profit, only makes it stronger. I’m sure this will be looked on favourably by investors and customers alike.

Not so sure we’ll see a sell down on Monday, but if we do it should be very short lived - as some have mentioned, may still have around 30 Mil and remain #1 holder.

Would holders really get out based on one holder who is clearly no longer in the circle of trust exiting. Do people really base their entire investment decisions on that. Unless people have knowledge of his decision making, it could be for many reasons, pumping money into something he knows better, pay a tax bill, get a new Ferrari, get a bigger boat, pump cash into CIZ, or simply diversify.

Or maybe the Mrs said no more IAM, as I know that’s been a common discussion over the past year.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $11.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $9.754K 464.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 235662 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.46pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.