BAS 3.80% 7.6¢ bass oil limited

Daz can understand where you're coming from :-) Just reflecting...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Daz can understand where you're coming from

Just reflecting on the lack of price action. sometimes there’s not a lot you can do. Either wait it out or take some funds out and put them into something that is showing a bit more activity.

It’s not as if management haven’t been trying to get the story out there. Regular operational updates every month is very pro active.

Having said that i think the April update coming up shortly will show the market just what a sound footing this company is now on. I’m expecting to see average bopd of 400 minimum, and gross receipts approaching 750,000 US dollars. If the oil price holds up, a full quarter’s receipts comfortably exceeding 2,000,000 US dollars.
    Also coming up shortly the AGM where we should get some interesting pointers on their future plans.

I remember way back Tino saying that things moved slowly in Indonesia, and certainly that seems to be borne out. But remember they have to run things past Pertamina to get approvals for drilling and for expenditure abatement.
    There is a lot of development and lowish risk appraisal drilling ahead later this year plus the potential for a well researched acqusition. If they all come good ( I know if!) then my target from way back of 1000 bopd net to Bass should be well achievable.

For my part I haven’t sold a single share and have been accumulating where possible, to the extent that I now hold over 10 million,,and that is a fair commitment for my personal financial circumstances.
    Good luck to all and hopefully our patience will be well rewarded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
-0.003(3.80%)
Mkt cap ! $22.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 7.5¢ $16.88K 224.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 22678 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 34006 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.