SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

Ann: Ceasing to be a substantial holder, page-5

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    I dont necessarily think its bad news.

I noted before one of the issues on the CR as their was not to many real conerstone investors who had a long term view. They raise money to get SEA over the line (for whatever reason) then took profit. It was never the intention to hold LT therefore you dont have the investors driving the price upward in short and medium tem. Example I specifically mentioned packer as a bad idea as there is no way he is going to hold sea (well imo) LT just didnt make sense other then 4 the quick 20%

What you get is a classic pump and dump scenario exacerbated by Morgans. What needs to happen now is for the fundamentals to take over to drive higher - everything we see to date was expected - i just not sure yet if its all washed out. The sp wont really rise until you see real prodn numbers coming out and how they are tracking against guidance.

You c management trying to give some info but its half hearted as they know that next year they will need more money b4 they will have positive cashflow.

Now alittle blip in oil may have some immediate impact but i still think we will be seeing 90$ a barrel next year just when SEA should be a fair way down ramping up. Right now its good to have barrels in the ground.

The issue here is cash and hedge management - you get those two things right then you half way there - u of course need the effecient prodn to complete the picture. Yeppidity yeepidity dont listen to anyone that works for Morgans they are full of BS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.