ICG 0.00% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

S3 are behind the "Next Investors" and "StocksDigital" sites,...

1. 604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 706
    S3 are behind the "Next Investors" and "StocksDigital" sites, among other things. Here's an extract from https://www.nextinvestors.com/social-media-influencer-policy/

"S3 Consortium Pty Ltd, trading as StocksDigital. StocksDigital (CAR No.433913) is a corporate authorised representative of LeMessurier Securities Pty Ltd (AFSL No. 296877) and owner of nextbiotech.com.au and other financial websites.

ASX listed companies seeking new investors pay a fee to use our technology platform to digitally promote their story to potential investors in a ASIC compliant, regulated manner.

Digital promotion includes paid social media influencers.

All of our content and work is compliant with ASIC regulations (ASIC Regulatory Guide RG234) for promoting ASX listed financial products. Please refer to our Customer Notice for further information.Customer Notice: https://www.nextinvestors.com/customer-notice/

Our social media influencer programme forms part of our digital promotion technology. Via this programme we remunerate active social media users for re-tweets or posts of our content to their followers via social media."

So... it appears that ICG are planning a promotional blitz. I note that an article on ICG was published on "The Next Small Cap" on 20 Mar 2017, two days before RCF's profit taking started on 22 Mar 2017.

Overall I see this as a positive because a promotional blitz will help offset any ongoing RCF selling and is justified by the sound fundamental prospectivity of Greater Riqueza (backed up by low Peruvian development costs and cut off grades) which they should be able to promote effectively. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.863M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1470552 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1041940 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.