IIQ 0.90% 56.0¢ inoviq ltd

CS Small Pump 23rd large dump 26th. Never seen such high volume...

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5

CS Small Pump 23rd large dump 26th. Never seen such high volume for a week without it rallying. I've got a small parcel of 80000 @ 2.4c. Bought in when it popped up on IRESS, read the annoncement and saw a mass exit in RHT and MEM. 1:30pm wednesday.

With the market down for the month the 3-day RMA indicators are changing each day. Only exception was BIT which lasted 10 days. Ive never been in @ bear market time so seeing small rallies in multiples of stocks and nothing new holding tells me that DTs are scattered all over the place P&D as instos and retailers continuously sell off.

Amazing education with the change of market. Managed to trade in rallies by order GLL CVN KTD 14D CPV BIT SMX.

I'd take 8horse advise and treat this as traders paradise. Although the fundamentals are at heart for many that have been effected by cancer including myself, If I had a large stash invested that I couldnt afford to lose I'd sell (PorL) and move on to the next. I'm here for the ride with a stop loss in place. The dream would be VWAP of 10c for a couple of days. This won't hit BIT 26c-44c.

DYOR and all the best for all traders and investors in the current market climate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.0¢
Change
0.005(0.90%)
Mkt cap ! $62.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.0¢ 57.0¢ 55.5¢ $20.17K 35.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 20494 55.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.5¢ 8700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.