HLS 2.62% $1.67 healius limited

Ann: Ceasing to be a substantial holder, page-4

1. 4,760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    This is probably not of importance to this thread, but I don't want to start another one.
    I was thinking that the sale of those shares by a major shareholder is because they don't think the gov't will allow this deal to materialize.
    After all, from a political point of view, I don't see letting China ( Chinese companies are beholding to their government ) take over our most precious companies ( and necessary ones) is a good idea.
    Multinational companies are getting too powerful. Governments are having a difficult time governing as a result.
    "....As in the seventeenth century, when European joint-stock companies built private empires, the future of sovereignty is at stake...." unquote from a recent article I read.

Personally I don't mind China buying our goods. I DON'T  like to seem frightened or biased, but it is not a good idea to have a significant portion of our  health care system governed by a foreign power (well that is the way I see it ....at least not a foreign power that is rather inflexible and , as we have seen in the South China Sea, posturing rather dangerously ...well....more than posturing )
    Last edited by rae915: 04/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.67
Change
-0.045(2.62%)
Mkt cap ! $1.212B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.74 $1.74 $1.66 $2.362M 1.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3390 $1.67

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.68 8930 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.