ISD 0.00% 17.0¢ isentia group limited

I concur, its great to see people actually bothering to do the...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I concur, its great to see people actually bothering to do the weighing in the voting/weighing machine conundrum! Its impressive to me. Im an infrequent investor in this asset class and the only reason I am in ISD is because of my past experience and knowledge of the niche. In terms of a forecast I looked at what happened and try to get a feel of what is happening from my contacts. ISD (Media Monitors) had a very arrogant culture that culminated in a disastrous decision with King Content. It also resulted in some low lying fruit being able to be picked off because they didn't pay enough attention to their customers. New CEO new customer and sales teams, new culture. The company has always been strong, the debt load came from a purchase of a none core business that evaporated almost overnight not any fundamental issue with the monitoring or analysis business. I can tell you from years of competing with ISD it is a giant in the industry and still has a client base of over 3000....that is solid. Im expecting continuing growth in Asia and enhanced products for social media..thats the key to full recovery of the sp IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.