NWH 0.30% $3.36 nrw holdings limited

Ann: Ceasing to be a substantial holder, page-18

1. 18,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3827
    Wow that’s a nice brace of salmon Riskup!
    And congratulations on the day !
    (According to the law of threes that is “three etc gazillion bags full”!)

Speaking as an art critic, I see your trophy image is neither tattoo nor stiill life but an active reminder of just how real the progress of NRW has been, how brilliant the management is, and how canny you were to understand the likely future of NRW better than UBS .....
    ....and how perverse ! (Why get the advice if.....?)
    ........and what fortitude you have not to have averaged up!

My superfund shows about 400% profit on NRW but my new accountant seems to feel I should have more shares in that account AND that it is OK to trade them, so I am wondering if I should ask Commsec to transfer the equivalent of this year’s contribution over to SMSF from my trust account in the form of NRW shares instead of cash .,,,which would raise the average a lot.

Meanwhile I am thrilled with my little trading account.
    It was opened with aim to slowly repair the damage I did to my trust portfolio via less fortunate perversities.. and to play ...and to support charities... (and feel proud - even if it is plagiarised) .......and it has a parcel of NRW shares bought at $2.17.
    Brilliantly it shows profit today of 11.6%.!
    -I almost sold them today as an exercise for my ‘sell’ brain cells .
    But what if there is a contract tomorrow?

And my neighbour gave me the best hug and played me ‘happy birthday’ on the ukulele even though he didn’t’ know about my daughter. (It’s his only tune so far)..... He put $5,000 in at $1.90

Meanwhile ... speaking of our investments, and of UBS :
    UBS has 3.8% of its microcap fund invested in NWH;
    https://www.ubs.com/content/dam/static/asset_management/australia/factsheets/ubs_microcap.pdf
    So I guess it didn’t follow its own advice of last July that the target price was $1.90....
    Why does it gives such advice if it is not prepared to stick to its guns?

And when did it upgrade it’s rating?

The first notice I can find of the changed view is dated February 06, 2019.... it thinks NRW might surprise through “positive guidance.” (But as far as I can ascertain NRW called H1 guidance of $45 million in November, came in with $50 million instead and has so far not updated full year guidance of $1.1 billion which is what the brokers were basing their estimates on back in July in that story I previously posted ....
    New expectations :
    https://www.livewiremarkets.com/wires/fnarena-s-february-reporting-season-preview
    “UBS also believes companies including AMA Group ((AMA)), Bapcor, Costa Group, Freelancer ((FLN)), Kogan ((KGN)), Megaport ((MP1)) and NRW Holdings ((NWH)) are likely to surprise through positive guidance...”

....not that I think they are wrong, I’m just curious ... ostensibly on the strength of $5 million extra EBITDA, same annual earning and so far only two of their expected contracts being announced, they upgraded their target from $1.90 to $2.55 (25.5%.)

..... which apart from anything else means they must be expecting 25% more than the 336 million on contracts they were basing previou estimates on?

..@pbawley?
    ...@pioupiou?
    Last edited by sabine: 07/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.36
Change
-0.010(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $1.529B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.37 $3.40 $3.33 $3.394M 1.007M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 11045 $3.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.38 4370 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.