LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

NO, not unless the buyer crosses the 5% holdings threshold to...

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    NO, not unless the buyer crosses the 5% holdings threshold to trigger a substantial shareholder notice.

I suspect Valinor was also the seller of 5.19M crossed on 7 Mar at 50.5 cents and because it was slightly less than 1% the seller doesn't have to file a change of substantial holdings notice at the time. ( I am happy to be corrected on the 1 %...). My guess is that after today's sale their holdings would be approx. 22.8M and that any subsequent sales won't be reported. Hopefully, more buyers (new or existing) will come forward and absorb their sales.
    The BIG question is who is the NEW shareholder or maybe even a substantial shareholder ( notice can still be filed by tomorrow) ?.

Someone mentioned in the thread t was in 2 parcels, that's because it is from 2 separate accounts belonging to the same beneficial owner but the whole block could still go to one single buyer.

UBS as a broker is sometimes used by short-sellers to conduct their trades. Hopefully, this is not someone covering their short position ( but can also put a positive spin ie. a sign of a major shorter looking to exit their short position bc risk vs reward ratio isn't looking good with trade war deal fairly imminent by end April) as opposed to a genuine bonafide and informed buyer looking to come on board?.....
    Btw, if it is a short covering it will be reported in the ASIC Short Position table on T4 from today.
    Just my 2 cents worth....

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.