LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Oh Wow! lots of posts in the last 24 hours. I understand the...

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Oh Wow! lots of posts in the last 24 hours.
    I understand the immense frustrations, despair and even anger out there by a significant number of posters.
    Yes, we may have lost the front runner status and it seems we are in a time warp.... The tortoises have finally caught up with us.

But not sure if it is a lost cause just yet.
    Although I don't want to get into any potential scenarios given the current sentiments there are a couple of fairly major milestones ( still worth reminding readers here) the company has achieved.

1. We have IDG in our corner and I do think they can and will deliver (hopefully) given their credibility and connections. They did buy bought us some time ( cash flow for a year?) with their investment to allow us to be in play...

2. Another critical fact often overlooked is - LNG Ltd has Stonepeak Partners ie. equity " funding secured " ( Tesla- pun intended).
    FERC approvals aside, apart from 1-2 projects, I am not sure just how many of the other tortoises can definitively claim that their projects have been able to secure funding for the equity portion of the massive project costs. (I know one is trying to sell equity interests to potential off-takers...).

Btw, just another thought I like to share with posters out there who may have some ideas...
    I often wonder what GV means when he hints that the project designs and processes involve modular designs and prefabs allowing for a much lower project cost than conventional methods.

Is that a significant portion of the project's total construction cost of USD$6B?. Fabrication yards have been shortlisted as of late last year,
    Any Chinese fabrication yards involved?. Cost effective even after shipping costs factored in ?. A quid pro quo ?. If so there is an added incentive for Chinese off-takers to sign up with us.
    1-2 Chinese banks to participate in a consortium of lenders?.

Or is it to be sourced from fabrication yards in and around Lake Charles and Louisiana?. Any US posters from around Lake Charles know of fabrication yards capable of doing the specialized job?.

GLTAH!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.