CLA 9.09% 1.2¢ celsius resources limited.

Ann: Ceasing to be a substantial holder, page-43

1. 998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    A bit harsh calling it a bucket shop, don't you think? The body language of the company doesn't reflect that. There's been almost no "spin" coming from the company except for reporting on the facts. The JORC is a fact. The drill results are a fact, unfavourable depth and all (you cannot accuse the company of trying to hide it). MET results may not be clear, but it is not clear simply because the company is still working it out, trying to get the best outcome. Again, no "spin" from the company in this regard.
    The go-slow announcement.... it tells me this company is willing to "bite the bullet" when it needs to, and not burn cash to keep "spinning" this company to investors just to line management's pockets!
    If you attribute the hype going around in this forum to the company's doing, then that is just a weird rationale.
    At the end of the day, we are here because we bet on the price of Cobalt, and that bet seems to be have been a bad bet for the time being, at least! It is NOT because the company is a "bucket shop". Now it is down to you to decide, is it "the end" for Cobalt after it has crapped out to these levels? Will it forever stay this way?
    The more relevant question is: How will anyone get any Cobalt if its price stays this low? It is now down at record lows, along with the price of all of its by-products.... see my previous post about the price of Copper tanking at the same time as Cobalt. Nickel seems to be holding some of its value, but the price is only mediocre compared to historical prices. Artisanal miners in DRC are already walking away... there are articles out there speaking of this. Where is the Cobalt going to come from?
    My sentiment is still Buy because this company is now priced at almost shell value. It's prospects are valued at about AUD$6 million. With the size of the resource as it is currently known, any small improvement in the chance of success for the company to develop it will significantly add to that value, I have no doubt about that.
    Last edited by Jskl76: 23/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $29.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $15.16K 1.263M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 10584457 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1293939 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.