CLA 0.00% 1.1¢ celsius resources limited.

Ann: Ceasing to be a substantial holder, page-44

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    great Video post Jimbo had to laugh at that one!!.

all these junior stocks and their players do sound like that - and most are crap but the thing is some of them do go to a dollar! Then the punters get the last laugh.

like I say Ive found it to about a ratio of 1 in 6-8 punts in my thirty years in this game.

you only need to get 2 or 3 in a lifetime to not work on other stuff unless you want to.

Re all the finger pointing and dissing etc...

Yes, we can all argue about different causes of things not happening and who was right and who was wrong or whos to blame or who screwed up. But look At most all the other things (potential director shortcomings or misteps or not , ASX rulings etc) are only 2-5% of the problem max. The reality is 95% of the issue is quite simply that the cobalt price rallied way up in 2016 and 2017 -as did the CLA stock price (and almost every other cobalt share) - then Cobalt price crapped out in 2018 and 2019 - just as CLA stock price did (and almost every other cobalt share). A lot of people made a lot of money going north, and a lot of people are down or have lost a lot going south. Thats the effin markets at this end of the spectrum. so chill.

will cobalt price stay down forever- IMO I say NO- just look ahead intelligently. . will it see its old highs - IMO I say YES.

Meanwhile, I'm starting to think CLA should look at using some of its cash to secure a new a business with some income or soon to have income so it can start to independently fund itself while we wait. That's not that hard.

At worst CLA can run for AUD 500,000 a year or so - that means buying a business that returns should about 15% or more annually.

Then we can chug along improving Opuwo, marketing it and working some deals around developing it until the next big cobalt run-up comes and well all be off to the races again. AS in rinse and repeat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.