CLA 0.00% 1.1¢ celsius resources limited.

There's been plenty of bulls on this forum who were right going...

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    There's been plenty of bulls on this forum who were right going up and wrong going down, there's been plenty of downrampers who were wrong going up and right going down, theres been plenty of good straightforward analysis, theres been plenty of news posted about the state of the cobalt market and EV market and new technologies, there's been plenty of straight forward news from the company.

so I repeat if youre long and down and looking for the clown who got it wrong - just look in the mirror, no one forced us to buy it, no one forced us to hold it no one forced us to sell it or not sell it. There have been plenty of opportunities to take fat profits, or cut loss. so can the grumblers please take some responsibility for your actions and stop bitching.

look as for BB -the guy may have some shortcomings now at this level of development of a cobalt company (which he freely admits)- but the one thing he does have is a lot of integrity and straight forward practicality. he no crook. he has always has said we will live or die by the cobalt price.

we were living good and loving it with it up and were dying now and hating it when we're down.

So just remember "Buy em when you hate them and sell them when you love them". I just wish id friggin followed my own advice a bit better this time!!- god knows I'm old and ugly enough.

but I reckon there are people now buying this now down here when its hated who are probably going to make a lot of money when the market loves it again.

As I say in my other stocks I won't get so up front and visible in promoting it again so I can trade how I want to and not feel guilty about selling or wanting to sell at the top or when i was 2000% up when other mates are still buying etc as happened to me on this one.

Meanwhile I'm married to this company now- and you know what they say about marriage:
    That it's like a pack of cards. -you start with two hearts and a diamond and end up wishing you had a club and a spade!

GLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.