JAT 0.60% 84.0¢ jatcorp limited

"So you are assuming that the next 5 quarters are going to be an...

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    "So you are assuming that the next 5 quarters are going to be an exact repeat of the last quarter? Really???? Have you read any recent announcements? You obviously don't expect growth."

I was extrapolating how the cost is higher than the sales figure, it seems like there isn't any profit. If you run a chocolate factory and it cost you $1 to make the chocolate bar and you sell that chocolate bar for $0.90, would you not expect there to be problems in the future? I understand that business nowadays spend more than they make to grow, much like Amazon was bleeding money for decades before becoming what they are today. But in order to do that, they need to continually do funding rounds or put it bluntly, capital raising to fund the business. I am not suggesting the business is bad so you don't have to get so triggered, all I am asking is if they need to do a capital raising soon and at what price.

"Don't worry yourself. It's not worth it to your health especially seeing you are a non-holder."

I hope this is not how you treat all potential investors if you want them to invest and help push up the stock. Why does it matter if I am or am not a stock holder? I held the stock before and am looking at how the situation have changed and if it is worth putting some money back in. What you are telling investors is "You should not invest in this stock if you want to scrutinize what the management is doing".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.0¢
Change
0.005(0.60%)
Mkt cap ! $69.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.5¢ 84.0¢ 83.5¢ $18.33K 21.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5676 82.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.0¢ 37970 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.39am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.