JAT 4.17% 62.5¢ jatcorp limited

Hello there,"Well to help you and others understand. The...

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Hello there,

"Well to help you and others understand. The assumption of cost of production minus what is received in the same quarter doesn’t mean the company is loss making. The norm for businesses like JAT is to receive cash at a later point in time and not when the buyer buys the goods and puts orders in. So there is usually a lag time of when cash receipts are received."

You are referring to payment after invoice 30 days, 60 days and 90 days that sort of stuff? Sure, simple business 101. I hope you are not assuming that these are difficult concepts to grasp and you are the one dispensing the knowledge. But I do hope that you know that a lot of businesses fail because of cashflow problems. It doesn't matter squat if you have $10million worth of invoice due in 30, 60 or 90 days out there if you can't meet your own obligations tomorrow.

"IMO it’s probably what everyone is waiting for before they put money in."

That is my view at this stage. Just asking around for viewpoints of current investors. I like to delineate the hype from the facts and that is how I do my due diligence. Not a lazy investor as you are assuming and insinuating. I can understand your position being invested in the stock but I hope you take a less ego-driven view to stocks you are trading in the future. Have a wonderful day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
62.5¢
Change
0.025(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $52.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 62.5¢ 60.0¢ $308.6K 510.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 61.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
63.0¢ 3805 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.