LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

Ann: Ceasing to be a substantial holder, page-6

1. 7,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    Why would China care at all about SP? AL has said that for 2025 Using stock to finance is not even being considered. So if SP is AUD 5.00 or $0.50 How would it change Lynas's out put by even a gram? It will change nothing on balance sheet or P&L. Today or in 2025? Sounds like you just want to blame someone rather than try to figure it out. I think FIL sees H2 as bring very poor because of REO Prices. Go to https://www.lynascorp.com/investors-media/asx-announcements/ Take a look at all the change in holdings notices for a year to 18 months, figure out average Buy price. think about the report that comes out end of half that shows all the investments that the fund has on books and how they have done. No holding no report on that stock. Many funds will not want to show Lynas. This in US is called the December effect. Funds cause it as well as Individuals with Large gains. they will sell loses to cover CG. There is also a January effect 31 days later when some of these stocks are bought back. US law says any sales and buys within 30 days of each other offset, you cannot take the loss. So you wait 31 days. personally I do a CG assessment in early Oct. Any Stock I want to sell and rebuy I look for an opportunity In October early November then look for a buy opportunity in December. A high Percent of time I buy back lower plus get the CL. Seems so simple, few people do it.

So in the US any stock that had high activity at higher prices early in year may take a dive in late November or December. Just something to think about.

So much better to figure out what is going on than blame the Boggy Man.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.