SPX 0.00% 0.7¢ spenda limited

Ann: Ceasing to be a Substantial Holder, page-13

1. 1,810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 539
    I hope your right.

I was merely pointing out to Rosencranz that because the holdings were in different entities they could for example accept the total shares in say 2 of the entities into the bid, in which case they need to acknowledge that their no longer a substantial shareholder (above 5%) but it would not necessarily mean they had placed all of their shareholdings into the bid.

Purina is a good example of that also.

In the previously Quarterly they were shown as a substantial holder 9% from memory.Their holdings were obviously held in different Coys and they thus avoided ever reporting their substantial holding via ASX notices. In the latest quarterly they are no longer shown as a substantial holder which means their holding is now below 5%.
    Have they sold all their shares into the bid, only SPX would know this and they are unlikely to tell you even if you inquired.
    In fact the only reason they would know that they had a combined holding over 5% was that they were the previous owners of the PW tenants and would know which Coys the consideration shares were place into.

Anyway I'm glad Anthony Barton & Assoc. have sold into the bid before the end of this month as I predicted this would occur in a post I made on 18th April on the RMS forum.

Jim.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $2.428K 346.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 7142412 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4021727 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.