GTR 0.00% 0.4¢ gti energy ltd

I'm inclined to agree, $1 million is not really enough for...

1. 2,341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 393
    I'm inclined to agree, $1 million is not really enough for wages, admin and enough to drill out the resource to an inferred or JORC standard. They have a special resolution in this coming shareholder meeting that allows a 10% special placement over and above the 15% standard ASX placement rules. Some of those 115 million option are now in the money above the 3 cents strike, so SOI are now technically over 500 million.

Agree, there was a lot of big buying, but a top 20 shareholder with 5% also offloaded their shares around 3c last week.

Given uranium explorers don't really seem to be in a massive bull market globally just yet because spot is still a fair way below production costs, anyone uranium buffs here have any idea what a good results means, what is a good result & what it would mean in EV in ground? Thinking of adding it to my uranium portfolio long term, but not all that keen to get stuck with just uneconomical U in the ground if it's all just ramped up hype as I know there has been a massive hyping of the stock through social media and marketing etc. The fact they appointed a marketing guy worries me the most because the uranium fundamentals will always win out when the hype stops.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $5.64K 1.422M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 17236497 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 10040333 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.50am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.