DXN 4.00% 2.6¢ dxn limited

Solid post Corgi. I'm no longer holding any units. I don't want...

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Solid post Corgi.

I'm no longer holding any units. I don't want to see an Aussie tech company fail but I'm going to wait for some positive news / evidence of sales before I revisit DXN. I think it may be one of those stocks that is ahead of its time and the demand may not be here yet. My organisation has 40,000 users working from home and I experience no latency or speed issues. It feels as fast as if I am in the office. You can't even tell if you're on-premise in your own DC or off-premise (AWS, Azure etc). Probably won't be until we connect up our EV's, Drones, and IoT devices that latency will be an issue and you may need compute closer to location.

One thought that has really stuck out lately is having a single SYD DC (Tassie isn't really a secondary) must limit their ability to attract new tenants. Any production / critical service you'd want at minimum a dual site configuration for redundancy.

As I stated in a previous thread, if you think DXN can hit its revenue target of $20m this year, it's worth a punt. When I mean punt is you could end up with $0. I don't think they can since they barely scraped $5m. Other things don't smell right, like what happened to the Speedcast Phase Two which was worth $2m? Maybe it's because Speedcast international filed for chapter 11. I wonder if this is the missing few mil from the FY20 guidance ($5m vs $8m target).

Anyhoo, not trying to be a wet blanket. Just offering a few thoughts.
    Last edited by Rwon4: Didn't hit the reply, so added Corgis name. 20/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.807M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $610 23.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10700 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.