CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 507
    @Hahniceman,
    I do blame snorters {shorters} for a lot of the panic selling, but the real culprit is the ASX for allowing it to happen.
    For those who don't understand how snorters work the below explains.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2435/2435529-7c6aa4e425c8f1205d59511e35270f4d.jpg

As per my previous post this behaviour is wrong in my opinion and those who conduct this form of manipulation require a moral compass.

@Happ,
    Re yr Post #: 47004402, I take your point regarding CEO's & major shareholders getting exclusive information - this is known as "insider trading" and if the regulators are doing their job the consequences when caught would be painful, that said greed is a human curse.
    As for all other investors it's hard enough to do our due diligence, research & analysis then make decisions based on those facts not worry about manipulators.

Re yr comment : "the reason I post, is that I am interested in the stock but only after the market crash in early October".
    I'm not quite sure what you were trying to say, what about back in March when ZNO tanked around $1.00 ? plus l might add almost every other stock at that time.
    Does this mean that you only show interest when the market is crashing ? looking for opportunity in others losing there savings perhaps ?

As you came to the defence of the shorters l assume you might be one if so we all have a right to earn an income and like all humans we are all trying to make a living to provide for our families.

The difference is I can sleep at night knowing l have not assisted in panicking others into losing money.

ST

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.