ZNO 3.70% 2.8¢ zoono group limited

Ann: Ceasing to be a substantial holder, page-37

1. 828 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 252
    Agreed. They would do much better not claiming 30 days / 24 hours in the retail market, which is completely different to B2C. Retail market acts on emotions - natural, non-toxic, more frequent application the better. Wholesale market acts on logic - efficiency and effectiveness.
    I was talking about upcoming late Sep / early Oct crash. And yes, I don't care about people losing savings in the context of the market. Market is a business and wealth transfer mechanism where people should take responsibility for their decisions or stay away. In essence we play a game against each other in a virtual setting without knowing the identities of players.

And no I am not a shorter, I find it confuses my mind too much if I try to play both ways. But I do like timing the market and I have my own system of behavioural psychology to do that.

I am fairly certain I can enter at $1.50 before end of September, but then I also see a crash that might take it much further down due to general sell off. Patience is one of the greatest virtues in the market, both on the way up and on the way down.
    some valid points however many of us approach same subjects from different angles. It might be difficult for you to connect the dots in dories mind and it might be difficult for him to do the same. I view forums as valuable tools where I can gain insights into other people's thinking and join the dots in my mind a little better. Financial astrology may make sense to me but would be a lunacy to someone else. Point is when we don't understand other people, it doesn't make their view wrong, we just don't understand it, and we can either dismiss it or enquire and enrich ourselves

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $9.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.8¢ $1.939K 69.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 148949 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 304864 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.40pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.