SRN 0.00% 0.7¢ surefire resources nl

OMG! What crap posted here huh? Some sold. Who cares? I do hope...

1. 10,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1437
    OMG! What crap posted here huh? Some sold. Who cares? I do hope this thread gets back to the reason folk are here! I've been in many Fight Clubs on HC (a doozy recently, where I've backed off so they can eat their own puke for a while. Experts & sheep a plenty) & I never put up with crap posted by either deliberate downrampers or sickening apologists! Enough already. So, a few here are sheep & bolted out the gate, soon as a sig' holder notice arrived... Big deal! If you're not holding due to FA here. You need to research a little @ least. I note a few serious, knowledgeable posters on here & that's a great thing!

The only wierd thing I've noted (I post it here as I can't find the appropriate post to write on here) has to do with the BoD. The Executive Chairman and Managing Director appears to hold the best (only?) position to lead the company forward as the Explorer it is. The other 2, have profiles that don't really fit where we are at or will be at for some time. We hardly need Mining experience just yet nor, the credentials of the third. Bit miffed myself to be honest (I'm always blunt with opinion as I believe we need to say what we truly believe is the case in posts, void of crap!

I said I'd comment on the tenements but, cannot find much on the Website. I have found some good info on other sites, indirectly with mentions of the Yidby Project, being the only one I'm interested in @ the present time. This, has extreme potential but, needs to be progressed steadily & holders keep their heads & don't listen to the BS posted by some. Gawd I could name some Juniors that are sickening. I bet, some/many here could also. It's this banter that goes unchecked that has had me sell out of a few recently & a reason I bought here again. I regret x1000 not hanging around from when I first bought in in Sep for 1.2c. I was in others though & missed the rise. Been stellar the last few days & I'm in for the MT. Want to see what assays bring & where we go from there. 6 weeks (pure guess) for first announcement release? cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1114413 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 11409080 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.