WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Ann: Ceasing to be a substantial holder, page-3

1. 2,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 798
    Who cares about UBS, Delphi are still holding and buying up. The fact that there has been no decrease notice from them seems to suggest that Delphi have participated in the recent raise offered to the instos and sophisticated investors and maintained their ownership.

Have you done the calcs on this UBS notice to see if UBS have sold out of their position completely?? They may just be trimming their position Mr Gravity below the 5% mark so they can play with the stock and go unnoticed.

You do understand how these notices work right?

I think UBS have possibly provided the trades knowing that many will not calculate what they are still holding. If they wanted the market to know they have bailed on the stock wouldn't it be easier for them to show on the notice they have gone from say 5.5% to 0% or 1% or 2% where it advises change in relevant interest??? Many companies are transparent re this. You will also notice they had sold their first parcel in June 2020 so about 5 months ago. This notice seems to suggest this mob has been clearly trading the stock ever since June buying and selling rather than holding. They have also left out prices of purchases vs sells at unit level. My thoughts are they don't want to make it to easy for the market to see what sort of $$$ they have made trading this stock.

Normally when someone's running for the exit on bad news they dump the stock before others get a chance to get ahead of them. This notice does not indicate a dump Mr Gravity!! I'm actually hoping they have left the stock completely because I dislike these instos who get a big slice of the company on a CR very cheaply and then use the shares to trade, but I understand these guys have overheads to pay.

They may be the party who have been pushing price down recently on very thin volume. They may be trying to setup a re-entry price to buy back at a later time cheaper hoping retail who don't do their due diligence on this notice get nervous and provide cheap volume as they entice the market down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.