A2M 0.45% $6.75 the a2 milk company limited

Why I predict the SP is heading to sub 9 (Very likely) at least...

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Why I predict the SP is heading to sub 9 (Very likely) at least there are 9 SOLID reasons and here you go:

1.The management made several unscrupulous moves (MASSIVE insider selling, not disclosing NPAT downgrades until last minutes and so on). pattern of non confidence in the business future shown by the management = smart/experienced investors saw this and left. Maybe this is just the tip of the iceberg as once the management can get away doing dodgy thing like these 'unaccounted for' then they will VERY LIKELY do it again in the future because they maybe think majority of the shareholders are just bunch of dumb sheep
    2. No International students or Chinese tourists coming to Australia to boost milk sales until at least the end of 2022 hence Daigou is dying etc
    3. Very high Australian dollars
    4 No dividend
    5. Highly volatile market, so MANY MUCH better stocks to choose and invest
    6. The SP maybe start creeping back up to mid 10s in 2022/23 ( maybe if we are lucky, very long wait in volatile market as anything can happen)
    7. The SP is not that cheap in this current situation
    8. Growing competition with locally emerging Chinese/Asian brands that have much improved quality recently
    9. Australia- China trade war going on at its peak like never seen before in the history and is predicted to continue for years to come ( Most Chinese think AU and NZ are 'same same but different' they know that AU and NZ are very close allies hence they will be treated as such)

In summary, The SP is heading to sub 9 is inevitable in my humble opinion .. happy to be proven wrong in the next week or so. Having said that, I can see in 2023 onward the SP should be around $13-$15 but that's long wait so many opportunities elsewhere in this current climate with dividends etc
    Hope this helps and peace

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.75
Change
0.030(0.45%)
Mkt cap ! $4.879B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.74 $6.83 $6.68 $14.43M 2.140M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6761 $6.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.77 13253 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.