A2M 1.17% $6.06 the a2 milk company limited

mate 2 sides to every argument try this. links where...

1. 248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    mate 2 sides to every argument try this. links where appropriate.

2. No International students or Chinese tourists coming to Australia to boost milk sales until at least the end of 2022 hence Daigou is dying etc

Scott Morrison Opens The Door For International Students To Return To AustraliaThe federal government has confirmed it will consider exempting international students from Australia’s travel ban as early as July.Prime Minister Scott Morrison revealed a national three-stage framework out of coronavirus restrictions on Friday that opened the door for overseas-based students to return to Australian universities.While specifics around the exemption have not been outlined, Mr Morrison said it would only be done if strict quarantine restrictions were met.
    Scott Morrison opens the door for international students to return to Australia (impeloverseas.com)

The Australian Capital Territory (ACT) Chief Minister Andrew Barr wrote to Prime Minister Scott Morrison to greenlight a plan to return international students from February 2021, said the Canberra Times.Jan 13, 2021

3. Very high Australian dollars
    TRUE

4 No dividend
    still early days and this company has SOOO much runway for growth that dividends should not be a focus for a stock of this caliber IMO people get all caught up in stocks feeling that because a company is doing well they are "entitled" to a dividend. id much prefer the company grow than have its growth slowed down this way.

5. Highly volatile market, so MANY MUCH better stocks to choose and invest
    i have personally gone through the entire ASX300 and A2M is among the FINEST companies when it comes to solid growth rates above 10% over 10 years year on year. across key metrics such as ROIC. EPS SALES EARNINGS and equity growth rates . for you information only 11 companies in the ASX300 meet this stringant requirement.

6. The SP maybe start creeping back up to mid 10s in 2022/23 ( maybe if we are lucky, very long wait in volatile market as anything can happen)
    I fully expect once the market starts to see a glimpse of "we are through this" it will bounce back to mid 10s in days. given the valuation of this company is about 16$ assuming flat growth between now and 2022 then histortical growth rates again. (i cant see why this wont happen). the market is already alluding to this and you can see this in some recent valuations.

7. The SP is not that cheap in this current situation
    See 6
    8. Growing competition with locally emerging Chinese/Asian brands that have much improved quality recently
    whilst i agree the CCP will always try to force their own people to consume what they are told the chinese people are stupid and will always
    want a superior product for their kids

9. Australia- China trade war going on at its peak like never seen before in the history and is predicted to continue for years to come ( Most Chinese think AU and NZ are 'same same but different' they know that AU and NZ are very close allies hence they will be treated as such)In summary, The SP is heading to sub 9 is inevitable in my humble opinion .. happy to be proven wrong in the next week or so. Having said that, I can see in 2023 onward the SP should be around $13-$15 but that's long wait so many opportunities elsewhere in this current climate with dividends etcHope this helps and peace

Mr Bortolussi's experience doing business in China will also be important, particularly as the relationship between Australia and China deteriorates."When the geopolitical tide is going out we can't afford to get sucked out with it. We have to be cleverer to stay on the beach properly ... we have to be subtle and smart. David is smart and we think he is subtle as well," Mr Hearn said."As the geopolitical situation worsens we need to be more nuanced and more clever, we are emphasising the fact, for a start, that we are a New Zealand company and all the products in China are New Zealand-sourced."
    https://www.copyright link/companies/manufacturing/new-a2-milk-ceo-s-share-plan-with-handcuffs-20200811-p55km5

Mr Hearn said that after extensive research and conversations he believed Mr Bortolussi was the right fit in terms of talent and the "right DNA" for the company, which he described as very non-hierarchical and respectful

they are totally aware of this and arent trying to poke the bear so to speak. and employing the best man for the job. IMO (although i do have questions regarding his salary and are his performance rights a Gimme or will he need to really work hard for this)??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.06
Change
0.070(1.17%)
Mkt cap ! $4.380B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.99 $6.11 $5.96 $11.09M 1.834M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6819 $6.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.06 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.06
  Change
0.070 ( 1.12 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.97 $6.11 $5.95 810802
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.