ROG 0.00% 0.6¢ red sky energy limited.

@FactsOnly mate you literally lost all of us when you starting...

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    @FactsOnly mate you literally lost all of us when you starting touting your supposed credentials, your logical fallacy really doesn't help you mate. None of us know nor care if you have 4 peer reviewed articles in your chosen engineering field. And we also don't really care about the other companies your talking about either. I'm not questioning your intelligence and you probably do have published articles, but this forum is for ROG and you do not hold and advise to sell, so why are you wasting your own time here? My advice to you is jump on the boards of the stocks you do hold and speak positively about them and help investors with the same sentiments as you, because on this board you are wasting your time, our time and just clogging up the feed with dribble that doesn't help anyone. Your literally arguing with a top 3 holder for ROG, even if you were right, he's not going to agree with you for the fact that he believes in the company like the rest of us. So again do us all a favor and move along, because like someone else said, once I put you on ignore it's gonna be hard to make sense and follow along with the feed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $16.13K 3.224M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 84825037 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 86043266 65
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.