LSA 1.54% 6.6¢ lachlan star limited

That is correct. Bit sly not showing what's left after that...

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    That is correct. Bit sly not showing what's left after that announcement but it is what it is. Lol. Ahhh yes! LCD, that's another one. Look at the price now. Before I realized how they operate (as @Blackpenny said, it's quite methodical their trading/investing plan) I was looking to get into LCD and if LSA moved before then roll some into there. But then as acquisition came the SP move kept getting stunted and that's when I started digging around. Without TG appearing in the register here and the possibility of his crew and other followers to soak this selling, this would not be above 2c I recon. Without the selling pressure too, this wouldn't be below 3c. Swings and roundabouts. Lol.

Anyway, that's their plan and it's been successful for them in the past. Yes they forgone bigger gains if they just bloody held, but I guess that's just their risk profile and really if you think about it that's a pretty impressive business model they have. Get money in early and cheap. Get it out after it multibags before more risk. If it was me I'd probably keep quite a bit but freeholding in especially if the story is good enough like this, but hey, to each his own. Personally I can't really fault that despite being quite irked about the SP tanking...

I'll be very interested to see at what point buying comes back to soak it all in, I thought it happened 2.9c, on close they sold more. There are buyers there, just how low will they tolerate it before coming back IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
0.001(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $13.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 6.6¢ $3.023K 45.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 48053 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 275626 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 8.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.3¢ 7.3¢ 7.3¢ 42930
Last updated 10.48am 29/04/2024 ?
LSA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.