PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

Ann: Ceasing to be a substantial holder, page-5

1. 335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Not Surprised Tommy has resigned as obviously there’s tension between Management and the Major Companies who have invested in PRX. When Matt and Tom came on board I went to their first AGM and left very confident they were going to make ABU (at the time) a company everybody would want in. We saw St Barbara buy in at 10 cents only to exit at 7 cents as they obviously lost confidence in Management. So many investors have been burnt that there’s very little confidence left here. Last 2 years there has not been a comprehensive drill program put out, especially this year as COVID wasn’t such an issue in WA.IMO last two years has just been preserve cash and drill One Hit Lotto holes. In nearly 7 years this Management hasn’t delivered any Resource Upgrade which contributes to the Drilling Programs. Quite Strange why IGO and Matt haven’t gone back to Grapple to do a more Comprehensive Drill Program after Outstanding Results in 2018. Personally I think PRX need a far more Aggressive Management Team as cash has never been a problem. Only Winners are the Board taking home their high Salary.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13548 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 25637389 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.