DXN 2.27% 9.0¢ dxn limited

Ann: Ceasing to be a substantial holder, page-12

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    If you have a look at Connected Farms, they pretty much seem like a rag and bone mob. It looks to me like the CEO saw this great vision of 'connected farm technology' and signed an agreement with DXN with the hope of being able to go out and sell it to all the farmers and become a player. It was really just a bit of wishful thinking and no downside to CF in the contract should CF fail to sell their vision, which they obviously did. It really was a 'piss and wind' announcement by DXN (MM) and should have been more appropriately disclosed rather than purporting it to be a contract of substance with a company whose grand achievement seems to be providing a remote internet connection for a rural event.
    It 'seems' like the pieces are in position to allow DXN to grow but the cynic in me keeps wondering if this is not all about MM creating a wonderful retirement nest egg for himself with an eventual sale to one of his mates in the industry. I actually hope he turns out to be a smart operator and we are all just suffering the frustration of the typical micro cap fluctuations and growing pains. He has, after all, seemingly brought the company back from the brink. We are due an announcement of some sort otherwise positive cash flow and momentum just recede further into the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.002(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $16.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.1¢ 9.0¢ $39.23K 432.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7862 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 125608 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.