HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Oh my goodness - that was him? It reads as though he is not in...

1. 728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Oh my goodness - that was him? It reads as though he is not in the correct mental space. I hope that he is doing well, in spite of the everything that's happened. It's not easy to be ejected from the top of the ladder and then spitefully selling 100m+ shares.

It seems like no coincidence that the image HLF is becoming better as the ex-ceos are closer to their full exit. Mr Rotman negotiates the contract terms with business partners and agrees to things like cash receivables and thus has timed it perfectly, showing positive cashflow+ as JG/VC have exited as substantial holders. He has won the waiting game. Mr Rotman does not want the ex-ceos to benefit with excelling announcements and would rather delay the good for the sake of benefiting regular shareholders. This is the best (and most likely) scenario, I think. Looks like there's more to come as profitable growth continues through the balance of FY22.

Thanks a lot TEP - you have really done god's work here in hammering into shape a true picture of the company, rather than non sense posts. Are there currently any other stocks you view as seriously undervalued atm?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.