WIN 8.00% 2.3¢ widgie nickel limited

We have so few shares, and such thin volumes that you can see...

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    We have so few shares, and such thin volumes that you can see each day they sold how that impacted the SP. Shows the flip side that as soon as WIN gets in the spotlight, it's going to be an exponential rise upward. Early days, low liquidity - good stuff for investors when the interest spikes.

Was looking back at some other shares a few years back- and two companies that were almost fundamentally identical (as fintecs, they both rode the same sentiment drive upward and downward). There was a huge difference in the shares on issue for each company. Shares on issue for company (A) were over 600m, company (B) were 200m.

The price explosion movement was mirrored in the entire sector, but company (A) being quite diluted did a great +650%, company (B) did an insane +2000% across the same short timeframe to the day.

I know it's not a great comparison, but I'm a big fan of companies that don't dilute the hell out of their shareholders. Low liquidity gives a very amplified effect on the SP trend up and down. WIN is one of those.

Great time to ride out the flat quiet days and increase my position before we start mining a rare resource the EV market (amongst others) absolutely needs, but few seem to be looking at yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.341M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $4.92K 204.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 245316 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 21 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.