DEL 0.00% 10.0¢ delorean corporation limited

Nice article that you found. The link the ABC provided for the...

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Nice article that you found. The link the ABC provided for the DOI of the journal article was broken so I wasn't able to give it a deep dive.

The article does state that biogas is definitely the right way to go due to the very caveat you mentioned about anaerobic/aerobic natural decomposition. However, for all I know you could have some budding scientific children if they can already put together well crafted hypotheses.

I am not savvy with the financials of developing large projects but my common sense tells me DEL will be juggling a lot of leveraged debt without NTA backing it up as security. I wouldn't know if banks loan to gross TA, seems like that'd lead to another GFC or something. The interest on a loan like that will probably be eye watering. If the plants are at all delayed, or if there's cost runover (likely in current macro environment) then negative equity could also elevate risk for financing.

Would anyone know the liabilities on the contracts DEL has signed if they cannot deliver on their commitments? E.g. unable to get finance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $47.70K 476.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9198 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 179264 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.