FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Ceasing to be a substantial holder, page-20

1. 1,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1034
    Hi Christobel,

The latest Substantial Holders notice from state street is a real eye opener. It is nine pages long and well worth the read, I recommend that everyone takes sometime to read through it. There are pages of 'spook' trades which are just 'lent' shares and 'returned' shares which are the same shares that are 'washed' through State Streets books. Take a look at who is 'borrowing' these shares, they are listed in there as well. Companies like Morgan Stanley group, Macquarie, JP Morgan, UBS securities etc etc are all participating in these 'spook' trades. How this stuff is legal is beyond me.
    I reckon ASIC will be paying very close attention to FFX and LLL due to our recent demerger and IPO and will/should be all over any nefarious 'trades' that have occurred. WE live in hope.

Here is a link to State streets sub holders notice.

https://www.investi.com.au/api/announcements/ffx/43e9501b-e36.pdf

It appears State Street have been very busy beating down lithium stocks here in Australia and being aided by Australian trading houses who are also complicit in the recent raids on the ASX. CXO has also just received a SUB notice from STATE STREET. Now the big question is, are state street just the 'vehicle' used by these 'shorters' or the instigator of the whole rotten affair. Are trading houses just parking their shares in State street to make it look like they sold out, only to have them 'returned at a later date. I hope ASIC goes through this whole sorry affair with a fine tooth comb.

Hold them tight people don't let these rats scare you out of your hard earned cash/shares.

All imo and DYOR
    Regards
    FINN

Last edited by Finn: 27/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.