CHN 4.55% $1.37 chalice mining limited

The find has nothing to do with it mate. The market is spooked...

1. 1,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 704
    The find has nothing to do with it mate. The market is spooked and their is absolutely nothing anyone can do to change it. People want the security of cash or gold in these troubled times. Remember we did a SPP at the end of 2020 @3.75 that was massively over subscribed and those of us that took the offer only received 1/3rd of what we bid for, in that time CHN didn’t even have a resource, the company has since grown in leaps and bounds with positive news since, yet here we are again at those prices.

I am not downramping, and I am just waiting for what I think is the bottom to top up my holdings of many stocks, with CHN being on top of that list.

I’m happy to hear your views and let me know I’m wrong as I am very well down on quite a few of my LT holds, but I am happy I am still in the green with CHN.

‘With everything that is happening in the world, the economy, supply chains, war etc until we actually get some sort of positive news ALL the markets will trend lower, markets don’t move without news, up or down.

As an example DEG recently increased their resource by 25% (massive increase) yet the SP is down about 20% since, it has nothing to do with the companies and wether they are good investments or not. If people are scared of losing money they will sell, especially considering with stocks like CHN and DEG, many are still in the green and want to realise some profits, rather than none.

IMHO you either sold up months ago, or like me you just hold and wait for the doom and gloom to come to an end, this will not happen without some sort of positive financial news, which I believe is still some time away, nothing looks positive in the world atm unfortunately, and we are all watching our portfolio values retreat considerably.

I am in no way saying that CHN is a bad investment or a bad company, or anything negative towards CHN, in fact a friend asked me only last week what he thought he should buy as he had to spend some money pre FY end, and I pointed him directly to CHN.

GLTAH
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.37
Change
-0.065(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $530.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.43 $1.50 $1.36 $5.081M 3.632M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8419 $1.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.37 9094 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.36
  Change
-0.065 ( 5.11 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.45 $1.50 $1.36 527602
Last updated 15.59pm 13/05/2024 ?
CHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.