KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Ann: Ceasing to be a substantial holder, page-26

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Wow.
    1. He stated he was leaving to spend time with family and a well earned break? I feel that owning 55,000,000 shares in his 'whodeenie' fund wouldn't be too taxing to maintain whilst simultainiously spending time with your family? Comes across as very dishonest.

2. You don't sell 55,000,000 shares at almost the lowest price possible if you believe the company is going to improve, unless you really need the cash, but for the salary he was on, i would say not. As they were performance shares, maybe he was selling now as he is hedging his bets that it will drop to .003 or .002, buy back in and grab a quick profit should a good quarterly come out and the share price spikes?

Im really wanting to see how the new CEO presents the quarterly. I hope its not just a hashup of the last one. They need a new Ticker 'KDY', keep the Project One Philosophy, refresh their communication, lean the shit out of their logistics, market Kaddy on all platforms incl Twitter, FB, Insta and definately TicToc. The more people that know about Kaddy the better.

Currently they have the following:
    FB - 821 Followers
    Twitter - 0 DW8 - 189
    Insta and tic tok i dont know as im not on them.

I am holding with my fingers crossed for this quarterly and what additional information the new CEO shares in it. Let's hope he brings about real change and not just fancy dreams and whoodeaniess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.