GLL 5.00% 2.1¢ galilee energy limited

rinse and repeat from day 1??the dummies just try to dewater>>...

1. 12,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 621
    rinse and repeat from day 1??
    the dummies just try to dewater>> and now try a water project??

this post was a true insight

re you kidding? Back when this was 80c++ I made countless posts here that were full of referenced/published technical data saying why this development was extremely challenged as well as adding in information from my own experience working as a reservoir engineer in Queensland CSG for many years. Hope some holders manged to follow the evidence themselves in my posts and make their own decisions.As I've said before, we all know gas is here but I think mangement have proven that they have underestimated the complexity required to de-water the coals and sold the dream to shareholders over and over again. Think about it... it has taken them years with a closely spaced pilot and many workovers/pump changes to get as far as they have now, in a sweet spot of their acreage. How do we expect a full field development to go that will be not as closely spaced wells and in acreage with higher geological uncertainty than the pilot area. There's a reason why the majors operating CSG fields in QLD (Shell, Arrow, APLNG, Santos, etc.) have largely ignored the Galilee basin and not farmed in even though farmout offers have been on the table for years. The likelyhood of this development ever getting off the ground and being profitable are rather slim imo. May still happen though of course. I'd love to be proven wrong on this one for the sake of all the GLL bagholders.The operations updates from GLL have made shareholders believe they are "nearly there" with the dewatering and big gas flows always expected just around the corner. It has literally been years now with the same story rinsed and repeated. First the initial pilot was meant to give results, then they added more wells to accelerate the dewatering and see gas quickly, then they upsized pumps to accelerate again and that was meant to be the fix. Now they are going back to drilling even more wells in the pilot area to accelerate dewatering.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.135M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $3.337K 165.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 66128 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 91000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.