GOR 0.28% $1.79 gold road resources limited

This is Not Financial adviceThanks for your post Kevdd1.I think...

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    This is Not Financial advice

Thanks for your post Kevdd1.

I think Gold will be the last man standing.

Some info related to your post:
    - When the US Fed eases its economy destroying rate increases the $US will decrease in value and gold will soar. These rate increases are also the result of intensive lobbying by the US banks to push rates higher so they can make more money on their spreads. These US banks and subsidiaries are also the buyers of gold shares, especially Australia where the regulators are not actively involved.
    - The western world is not bankrupt as the current economic woes are the result of a lack of the supply side of goods because of Covid shutdowns.
    Globilisation is turning out to be a huge failure when China, India etc do not produce goods in the supply chain. Dampening demand does not solve the problem and it also puts millions of people out of work.
    - These Interest rate hikes are like using a sledge hammer to attempt microsurgery on the wrong leg.
    - China, Russia etc have been buying massive amounts of gold preparing for the day when some deals will be done in gold and not $US.This
    will also impact on the value of the $US.
    - There is not enough gold in the world to allow a major currency to be backed by gold.

Go Gold Road

Keep The Faith

Gold Investors Unite

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.79
Change
-0.005(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $1.933B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.80 $1.82 $1.78 $4.213M 2.358M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13140 $1.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.79 83053 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.