3DP 0.00% 6.5¢ pointerra limited

@kevg91,Thanks for your response it’s appreciated!!As referenced...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    @kevg91,

Thanks for your response it’s appreciated!!

As referenced by you earlier VC’s look at all SAAS metrics when conducting due diligence. I politely disagreed and suggested most successful listed SAAS companies provide this information to the market.

At this stage 3DP don’t provide this information. Customer churn, AAR/ACV, Revenue churn, CLC(Customer lifetime value), CAC(Customer acquisition cost.

KKR

”December 31, 2022, the firm had completed more than 690 private equity investments in portfolio companies with approximately $700 billion of total enterprise value.[2]: 7  As of December 31, 2022, assets under management (AUM) and fee paying assets under management (FPAUM) were $504 billion and $412 billion, respectively.[2]: 165 “

I believe KKR bidding for 3DP would indicate that IO is doing a fantastic job.To make that bid they would.

A. have their forensic accountants assess the finances

B. Conduct thorough due diligence

C. Assess the fact that 3DP has significant global growth potential.

D. Have an acute understanding of all SAAS metrics.

E. Asses their work culture and have trust in the board and current CEO.

F. Assess their global business portfolio and look for synergies and potential for strategic alignment with their current company portfolio’s. Assess potential economy’s of scale with respect to acquisition.

G. Have a deep understanding of their global competition and asses any competitive threats to 3DP as an organisation.

GLTA
    Last edited by DavidCall: 20/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 217227 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 139484 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.12am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.