3DP 0.00% 4.7¢ pointerra limited

Hi Guys,Im now a holder. I have been buying in tranches with my...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Hi Guys,

Im now a holder. I have been buying in tranches with my last two today at 12.5 and 13 respectively.

My logic is as follows.IHR (SAAS) are currently getting sold at 7*ACV/AAR.Assuming ACV comes in at 20mill(USA) this comparison would give 3DP a MC of $140mill.

Completely different business the HR SAAS space is incredibly competitive they have loads of competition.

Comparatively speaking 3DP is in relatively uncrowded market.BS still has 75% of his original holding indicating an ongoing financial interest in 3DP.

Having Bev on board gives me confidence that IO has some strong support.

- Patented technology
    - Amazon plus many others as a reference customers - —
    - Potential DOD contracts
    - A growing footprint in USA(Significant potential for growth)

Red Flags(SAAS metrics, cash flow, lack of information in market updates)

Business that are failing to execute in either reporting, strategy or technology can be fixed. Im betting that these issues will be fixed in coming quarters especially the issue of cash receipts.

I originally bought in at 10cents and sold(two years ago). I now have a rough average @ 10cents and the business has grown significantly in two years.

I believe I’m taking a calculated risk and see significant potential upside.

Perhaps private equity(KKR) and other organisations are potentially assessing the business(I have absolutely no idea just food for thought)

As with IHR I wouldn’t be investing in BS wasn’t a holder. The guys a genius!!!

I have spent hours researching this board especially comments from long term holders. I appreciate the information you guys have provided which helped me make an informed decision.

GLTA.Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.7¢ $19.51K 414.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3908 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 420726 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.24pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.